Monday, October 3, 2011

Elizabeth Huntington-Moss (Colour)


Looks like it's ladies week on the blog judging by that saucy little symbol up there, so I figured I'd show more of Elizabeth Huntington-Moss, the female lead in my creator-owned book, Half Past Danger. If you'd like to see more of this lady, or just see what I've been up to in general, then please head on over here to the book's production blog, where you can follow along as I make an arse of myself on the internet. Moreso.

Hmm. The colours seem a tad over-saturated here for whatever reason, better look at them over on the HPD blog.

14 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

Verrrryyyy nice. I still think you should call her Elizabeth Sexington-Moss.

Lovely job though; it's a great drawing and the colours look lovely.

Stephen Mooney said...

Thanks Dec. Can't figure out why blogger is saturating them a tad when it isn't doing that over on the HPD blog, but sure how and ever, people will get the gist!

Stephen Thompson said...

Colours look exactly the same on both blogs to me. They both look excellent.

Stephen Mooney said...

Oh, really?! Weird. Maybe my monitor so? Well cheers for the good word in any case!

tomm said...

rar rarrr rawr ahem

tomm said...

rar rarrr rawr ahem

tomm said...

the colouring of the inking on her skin reminds me of adam hughes sexy wonderwomen

Stephen Mooney said...

Ha, cheers Tomm. That's big praise in my book.

Will Sliney said...

Most be a problem with your crappy imac monitor

Declan Shalvey said...

While Will's crappy PC monitor can't let him see bad spelling.

Stephen Mooney said...

Zzingg!!

Jordie Bellaire said...

This is so, so great. I really think you should always color your stuff. You make it sing. It's singing!

Stephen Mooney said...

Wow, really? Thanks for that Jordie, was wondering what you'd think of them. High praise indeed. Must show you the rest of the characters coloured.

I still like your colours better!

Will Sliney said...

Jeasus how many bad spellings most one make before Shalvey and Thompson realise the oul blogger and twitter community is not one for perfect english.

Signed Will Sliney - Writer