Monday, September 17, 2012

Black Widow Pencils

Pencils for another commission to be collected at DICE. This time, Black Widow. I started this earlier in the year and it had some other characters on it which I didn't like. So I figured when the request for a Black Widow piece came in that I'd erase all the parts of the old version that I didn't like, and concentrate on and finish the Black Widow elements, while adding all that fun soviet stuff. I'm happy with how it's turned out. 'Course, I still need to ink the sucker before the show, or at least enough of it that I can finish it there.

Looking at this again, I can see I've totally indulged my weird ponytail fetish. No wonder it was so much fun to draw...

4 comments:

Will Sliney said...

Brilliant

Stephen Mooney said...

Thanks Will!

tomm said...

oh god yeh -
i remember those .. i mean this.

Stephen Mooney said...

I have no idea what you're implying, sir.