Monday, November 1, 2010

Outta Time

Back To The Future week!
Thanks to Will Sliney, both for picking the theme, and for 30 seconds ago reminding me it was my day to post. So busy am I at the mo that I'd completely forgotton what day of the week it was. Anyhoo, here's my piece. It's actually a panel from a Judge Dredd page I drew a few years back. The script described futuristic vehicles humming over Mega-City 1, so I had no real option but to include the classic Delorean on one of it's time-travelling escapades. I imagine doc Brown inside looking out the windscreen google-eyed at what America's become.

Lordey, how I love that movie.

6 comments:

Josh said...

fuck yes. The right thing is happening here.

Stephen Thompson said...

Hey I remember this, nice page. I was wondering if anyone would man up and draw the DeLorean.

nickrunge said...

You're the man Stephen. Badass page!

This is gonna be a good week on this blog. Nice start.

Stephen Mooney said...

Cheers boyos.

Yer_man_in_japan said...

great scott! nice stuff.I Imagine poor Doc Brown wouldn't last 2 mins in Megacity1. it would nice to see him being done over by muggers in the bg.

Nick said...

Wow! What jammy bastard happens to have a flying DeLorean image lying around in times of need? Well played, Mooni-san. Lovely cityscape fun.