Monday, February 14, 2011

Eclectic Chicks

I have a guest artist stepping in for me today to celebrate Love Week, my supercool wife Jackie. She likes Iron Man, and drawed him for me! Over to her:

Nothing says 'Happy Love Day' like drawing a crappy picture for your husband's art blog.   I DO love Iron Man however and not just because of Robert Downey Jr...really...ahem. As you can see from the picture there's a reason I have a 'proper job'.... this week's posts can only get better from here. ENJOY!!

Oh and before Stephen claims it, I came up with Eclectic Chicks.  I can't draw but I can pun.  Jackie out.

12 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

It may be 'Eclectic Chicks' but this lady sounds more like an ELECTRIC chick.

Nice Iron Man Jackie; I like how disgruntled he looks.

Stephen Mooney said...

And thank jeebus for that 'real' job. It allows me to continue with my pretend one.

I love this drawing of disgruntled Iron Man honey, but then, I guess I would.

And I still think Nick came up with 'Eclectic Chicks'.

Nicolas Sage said...

I think the best part is the "By Jackie Aged 28"
:)

Will Sliney said...

Haha I agree, I burst out laughing when I saw that

Stephen Thompson said...

Awesome. He does look a little grumpy, I think it's the slight squint and the set of his mouth.

LEN said...

Just think of the chafing involved, and you'll look disgruntled too.
Nice one, Jackie, btw :)

tomm said...

thats very good.







for your age.

Nick said...

I DEFINITELY came up with the name 'Eclectic Chicks' and it's my only real contribution to the blog thus far.

I can't believe Jac racks up more comments than I do. Lordy...

This is tip-top, Jacinta! He's teeming with attitude. I'm sure you channelled your inner antagonism for this pic (though I guess you'd prefer to be channelling an inner RDJ...) Really impressive!

jacintha said...

I agree with Nicolas...the best part is "By Jackie Aged 28" by some ways...
How did I get talked into this again?
Also...the disgruntled part was totally intentional.

nickrunge said...

Epic.....

Stephen Mooney said...

Up there with your Iron Man piece I reckon Nick!

cog7 said...

well it is way better than anything i could draw.