Saturday, April 4, 2009
Right, see, what happened was this: I'd decided, for myself, at least, it was time to tone down the barmy over the top, trying to outdo everyone thing. So I did a rather nice little headsketch of Dr Fate. But, you could literally count the number of lines on it on one hand (4)- so I wasn't happy with how much apparent effort I put in. And... at the same time, I wanted to do a painting of a dinosaur (this is my seventh painting ever...) sadly, it looks better in the flesh.
Anyhue, I can only apologise for this maximum effort 'sketch' - next week something in plain old pencil.
UPDATE: You can see some prelim sketching for the painting here and here