Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Art for Japan : Kodama.... Many, many Kodama

EDIT: Ricardo, my housemate has asked can he add his drawing to the auction so here it is. 


Um.... I tried about 4 or 5  different images, I even finished a couple of others, but I kept on coming back to this image in my head. I couldnt shake it. People who dont know what it is may find it confusing but I'm hoping that people who recognise these little guys find them charming.

The piece along with the others will be auctioned off next week once all the pics are up. I spent one of the best months of my life travelling all over Japan and had a great time in what is such a beautiful country.

6 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

Heh, this is class. Really like this piece man.

Stephen Mooney said...

Was just about to say the same; really like it. And I have NO idea who those li'l guys are.

Bennessy said...

ha, deadly princess mononoke = one quality film!

Nick said...

Your brain must've been a puddle after that, sir! Nice idea, and nicely handled. Top hole!

Bob Byrne said...

I really like that Will. You should do your 80's characters all on one page like this

tomm said...

Love this one too .such a great idea and perfect execution.