Tuesday, March 22, 2011

RED HULK


While drawing T-Bolts for Jeff Parker, i've also been following his work over on Hulk with Gabriel Hardman. I was never really into the Hulk, but I really like what Jeff is doing on the book, and the work Gabe is doing is just gorgeous, especially with the colour work of Bettie Breitweiser. I heartily recommend it.

Anyway, I don't think i ever really did a decent Hulk piece, so I thought i'd give it a shot. Jordie is colouring some stuff for Boom, so i'm trying to get her to colour as much stuff of mine as possible before she gets too busy.

Dec.

5 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

Great job!

Mike

Stephen Thompson said...

Really excellent. Love Jordie's subtle colouring on the sky.

finnegandraws said...

Ah so nice Dec. I love the coloured outline, reminds me of what devilpig is doing with his shadows, only the inverse 'cause figure is already red. Cool. (where's Jordie sig?)

Stephen Mooney said...

Reaaly like it, both art and colours.

tomm said...

very cool