Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tom Strong


Another sketch drawn for the book that never was - the Eclectic Micks Sketchbook - it's Tom Strong!

Somethings I like: the splatter (I even went to the half-effort of using a mask - it was made of paper and cut out so didn't quiet fit...) and things I don't like: Nazi Tom Strong's profile, Tom Strong's waist (which is thin to try and mimic how Chris -hallowed be his name- Sprouse draws anatomy, which is great looking for weirdly pulled out or something...)

Anyhue, I should run of out unseen art next week which may necessitate drawing something fresh. But look at the great jobs the other mick's are doing!

4 comments:

Will Sliney said...

Loved this back in the day, still love it now, Man iv been following your Dredd tweets religiously, top notch stuff

Declan Shalvey said...

I still really, really like this piece PJ.

David Ferguson said...

If I haven't seen it, it's new to me. Great sketch.

Stephen Mooney said...

Great stuff PJ, the gloves are my favourite part.