Monday, December 20, 2010

Kubrick Week

My Internet connection is down at the minute, so this is basically a place-holder that I can update with my(weak-ass, you're not missing anything) sketch once the line gets repaired. Snow has stopped play at the moment.
Normal service shall resume soon. I hope.


RELUCTANT UPDATE:

Finally got the 'net up and running again, So here's my crappy 'Kubrick' piece. Yes, this is the best I could come up with. Believe me, I toyed with the idea of not putting it up at all, but my stupid sticktoititveness won out.
Ugh, I'm so ashamed....

4 comments:

Stephen Thompson said...

Paint us a picture with your words Mooney.

Unknown said...

"What are you doing Dave? I'm afraid i can't allow that."

nickrunge said...

Very clever Mooney! I actually like this a lot.

jacintha said...

I like this! It's like catchphrase, but where is mr. Chips?