Saturday, August 22, 2009

Moleskin

Wotcher muckers!

Some of my fellow micks have been very good at drip feeding you poor people panel after panel of artwork from a single sample of comics. (I'm looking at you Sliney!)

I, on the other hand, am willing to share an entire Moleskin sketchbook with ya, here's just ONE image from the entire 100-and-something pages of sketches...

The entire set is here.

IMG_3028

UPDATE:

So, apparently, iPhoto is very cleverly linked to flickr in that, if you delete photos from iPhoto (because, you know, you need the storage space and sure you already have those photos on flickr so it doesn't matter) iPhoto will then synchronise the deletion of those photos with flickr, thereby deleting them from flickr too. Very clever. Very fucking clever, I don't think.

Argh. Apologies. I've lost the entire 56 photo set of sketchbook pages, I will try and get them back - but I suspect the only way to do that is to repeat the entire taking the photos thing again - and that was mad just doing it once.

Again, sorry.

5 comments:

finnegandraws said...

thanks for sharing PJ. I love seeing this sort of stuff. Inspiring

Will Sliney said...

Ah man that was your next 100 days sorted!

Will Sliney said...

Jeasus pj there are some great sketches in there. You should definately develop some of the spidey ones

Lisa said...

That's great value for money. They're really fantastic sketches PJ.

Nick said...

Not had a chance to stop by and drool over your sketchbook yet, PJ, but I love the Micks one. That Kill Bill-esque chick kicks arse. I'm such a fanboy for your style man. Top hole stuff.