Sunday, November 14, 2010

TETSUO! by Nick Roche

After plying my parents' PC with SlipperiLax, it finally released my evening's work. Behold:

I wanted to grab some time to watch the movie this week as homework, but it was not to be. It's been a while since I've acquainted myself with it, but I feel it may be like Blade Runner: Really pretty to look at, but kind of a half-formed, beautiful mess. I've never watch the subtitled version either, so all I have to go on is the subbed screams of 'TETSUOOO!' 'KANEEDAAA!' as my reference points. Hopefully, this image channels that successfully.

Think I might treat myself to the graphic novels for Christmas though.

4 comments:

Mark don't do nothing said...

Love it.
Takes me back to my youth looking for Lorcan.

Will Sliney said...

Deadly. Great lettering

Stephen Mooney said...

Lovely stuff Nick!
Great week on the blog all-round.

But, Blade runner a 'half-formed, beautiful mess'?

I'll get my coat.

Youri Zoutman said...

Hello, new iPhone wallpaper!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/eediot/ce4532c0.jpg