Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Have The High Ground



Holla, Mick-Lickers. having a wonderful time in my home burg of Wexford at the Wexworlds Sci-Fi festival. They're looking after us a treat down here and even conceeded to giving me my own exhibition in the local Arts Centre. Tis a proud moment indeed. Shame P.J. Holden is ruining it for everyone... (I finally met him! I now have a full set of Micks!)

Anyway, a collaborative effort today; An Obi-Wan sketch I tossed off a while back, coloured up quite prettily, you have to agree, by my former and future lover and Sam to my Frodo, Pat Sinnott. Not bad for a chef, huh? (I believe Lovern Kindsierski can only do cheese on toast.)

Up yours!

6 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

y Nick, glad Wexford went well.

Cool Obi-wan too. Nice to see a coloured pic of yours up on the blog.

Will Sliney said...

Nice one Nick. I love that scene. On of my favs in all of Star Wars

Stephen Thompson said...

Dear God I hope your joking Will. The future Darth Vader confounded by a slight hill.

Will Sliney said...

Nope, not joking at all. I like you you see it as a slight hill and I see it as an end to an epic battle across an exploding fiery lava filled planet

Stephen Mooney said...

I have a slight hill in my pants for this pic.

JayKent said...

who is it? pwah ah aha ha